Ashland 4804 Grease Trap 4GPM 8lb
This Ashland 4804 Grease Trap is designed to keep fats, oils and grease from entering your sewer line and the public sewer line. They are designed to retain your wastewater long enough for the grease in the water to cool, solidify and separate from the remaining wastewater. Once the grease separates, it can be properly disposed of. This Ashland 4804 Grease Trap is also known as: 4804, Grease Receptacle
Features & Benefits
- All units include removable baffle and internal air-relief.
- Low shipping costs compared to steel units.
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Flow control device included.
- Internal air-relief.
- Complete inlet and outlet connections with standard female pipe threads. Replaceable bulkhead fittings
- O-ring sealing gasket between cover and tank.
- Matching cover with recessed bolt holes and stainless steel screws. HD diamond plate aluminum overlays available for heavy traffic areas.
- Easy-to-read installation instruction.
- Strong and durable, yet light in weight to make handling and installation less demanding.
- Make: Ashland PolyTrap
- Model: 4804
- Flow Rate: 4
- Grease Capacity: 8 lbs.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.5"(h) x 10"(w) x 15"(d)
- Limited Life Time Molded Shell
- Limited 1 Year Gasket, Cover, Connections and Fasteners