Ashland 4807 Grease Trap 7GPM 14lb
This Ashland 4807 Grease Trap is a receptacle that kitchen wastewater flows through before entering the sanitary sewer lines. This receptacle captures, or "traps" grease for removal while allowing the water to filter through. This Ashland 4807 Grease Trap is also known as: 4807, Grease Receptacle
Features & Benefits
- All units include removable baffle and internal air-relief.
- Low shipping costs compared to steel units.
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Flow control device included.
- Internal air-relief.
- Complete inlet and outlet connections with standard female pipe threads. Replaceable bulkhead fittings
- O-ring sealing gasket between cover and tank.
- Make: Ashland PolyTrap
- Model: 4807
- Grease Capacity: 14 lbs.
- Flow rate: 7
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Dimensions: 11"(h) x 14.5"(w) x 20"(d)
- Limited Life Time Molded Shell
- Limited 1 Year Gasket, Cover, Connections and Fasteners