Metro C5 1 Series C515-CFC-U 8 Pan Proofer/Holding Cabinet | 120V
This Metro C515-CFC-U Mobile Heated Cabinet has patented insulation technology that retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. The Metro C515-CFC-U Mobile Heated Cabinet has durable polymer construction and is dent, impact, and stain resistant. The Metro C515-CFC-U Mobile Heated Cabinet is also known as: C515CFCU, C515-CFC-U, C515-CFCU
Features & Benefits
- Insulation Armourô: Patented insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Colors: Insulation Armour is available in Red, Blue, or Gray standard and in other colors on a promotional basis or upon request.
- Control: Four holding modules are available: Holding, Moisture, Proofing, and Combination Proof and Hold. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system.
- Sizes: C5 1 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (693/4", 1772mm), 3/4 Height (573/4", 1467mm), and 1/2 Height (423/4", 1086mm) sizes.
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or Dutch-style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity. Choose from Universal Wire, Lip Load, or Fixed Wire.
- Removable Module: All modules are removable, without tools, for easy cleaning of the cabinet interior. Future module upgrades or changes can occur without cabinet body replacement.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
- Power Options: Choose between standard high wattage or low wattage models based on the specific needs of the application.
- Energy Star: C5 1 Series Full Height, 3/4 Height, and solid door 1/2 Height cabinets are Energy Star.
- Manufacturer: Metro
- Model: C515-CFC-U
- Watts: 2000 Watt
- Volts: 120 Volts
- Phase: Single
- Amps. 16.7
- Temperature: 80˚F to 200˚F
- Plug: NEMA 5-20P
- Weight: 104.00 Lbs.
Warranty Information for Metro C515-CFC-U
- 1 Year Labor