Middleby Marshall PS360WB-2/PS360WB-4 Conveyor Pizza Oven will have your pizza making business rolling, with its double deck design and extended lower deck, lengthy wait times will be a thing of the past. This Conveyor Pizza Oven has eight adjustable jet fingers per chamber that enhances bake quality and provide uniform results, top and bottom heating for each chamber that is independently adjustable, and to top it off the unit even saves energy by recycling air from the heater to the product. This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360WB-2/PS360WB-4 Conveyor Pizza Oven is also known as: Pizza Oven, 19193
Features & Benefits
- Two 40" wide conveyor belts
- Each deck has its own controls for fans, blowers and heat, saving you energy costs when you aren't in need of both decks
- Stainless steel construction
- Frontloading windows
- Each deck has eight fingers (3 top, 5 bottom)
- Digitally-controlled bake time and temperature
- Casters & legs included
- Manufacturer: Middleby Marshall
- Model: PS360WB-2 (top) / PS360WB-4 (bottom)
- Serial: 04041116R / 04041119R
- Gas Type: NAT
- Connectivity size: 3/4" NOTE: This unit requires 2 separate gas inputs at 3/4" each.
- BTU's: 170,000 per deck
- Voltage: 208-240
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 10 per deck
- Dimensions: 82.25"(h) x 90"(w) x 53"(d)
- Weight: 2900 Lbs
This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360WB-2/PS360WB-4 Conveyor Pizza Oven was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was hooked up to gas, plugged in and brought up to maximum temperature. It was left on for several hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. All electrical controls were tested. All gas components and doors were checked for leaks. This unit's fan motors were tested to ensure they disperse heat properly throughout the unit. This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360WB-2/PS360WB-4 Pizza Oven passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)