Pitco 45C+S 50 lb Gas Fryer | 122,000 BTU
Pitco 45C+S Gas Fryer is a medium-duty restaurant design with a 42-50 pound oil capacity and stainless steel tank, door, and front. This unit is perfect for frying items such as french fries, onion rings, chicken, mozzarella sticks and much more. The Pitco 45C+S Gas Fryer is also known as: 45C+S, 45CS, Deep Fryer
Features & Benefits
- The 45C+S series uses 4 stainless steel heating tubes.
- Stainless steel tank.
- Uses 3/4" gas hose.
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Long-lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating combustion and efficiency.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200oF (93oC) and 400oF (190oC).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Built-in integrated flue deflector.
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets.
- One nickel-plated tube rack.
- Front 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
- Make: Pitco
Frying Area: 14" x 14" x 7"
- Gas: To Be Determined
- BTU: 122,000
Weight: 181 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30-9/32" (d) x 15" (w) x 47-9/32" (h)