Middleby Marshall PS360S Double Deck Gas Conveyor Pizza Oven
Designed for large pizza operations that can't afford to fall behind on customer orders, this Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360S Pizza Oven is ready to be the focal point for fast paced environments that believe in delivering consistent and uniform results. With 2 decks that can produce up to 50 pizzas every hour, this model is great for heavy duty use, and it has plenty of features to make it worth every penny. There are eight jet fingers per chamber that delivers constant heat to the chamber through the patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process, microprocessor controlled bake time/conveyor speed per deck w/digital readout that eases employee usability, independently adjustable top and bottom heating elements, and to top it off the unit even saves energy by recycling air from the heater to the product. This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360S Pizza Oven is also known as: PS-360-S, 22059
Features & Benefits
- 32" wide conveyor belt
- 54.5" cooking chamber
- Stainless steel construction
- Frontloading window
- Each deck has its own controls for fans, blowers and heat, saving you energy costs when you aren't in need of both decks
- Designed for easy cleaning this unit has numerous removable parts which include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers and a folding conveyor belt assembly for easy removal.
- On/off switch for blower, heat, and conveyor on each oven
- Each deck has eight fingers (3 top, 5 bottom)
- Electric controls for each oven
- Casters & legs included
- Manufacturer: Middleby Marshall
- Model: PS360S-4
- Gas Type: NAT
- Connectivity size: 3/4" NOTE: This unit requires 2 separate gas inputs at 3/4" each.
- Voltage: 208
- Phase: 1
- BTU: 135,000 per deck
- Dimensions: 84.25"(h) x 90"(w) x 44"(d)
- Weight: 2700 Lbs
This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360S Pizza Oven was tested by our in house technicians.The unit was hooked up to gas, plugged in and brought up to maximum temperature. It was left on for several hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. All electrical controls were tested. All gas components and doors were checked for leaks. This unit's fan motors were tested to ensure they disperse heat properly throughout the unit. This Reconditioned Middleby Marshall PS360S Pizza Oven passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)