Star 601SPRF Gas Stock Pot Range | 110,000 BTU
The Star 601SPRF Gas Stock Pot Range uses one, two-piece ring-type, heavy-duty, cast iron burner with separate manual controls, to deliver 110,000 BTU to any stock pot to quickly prepare your food efficiently. This stock pot has a standing pilot for easy ignition and a manual control valve for easy temperature control. The heavy-duty knobs are protected by the cool-to-the-touch stainless-steel bull nose front and are easily cleaned. This unit is designed to help cook, heat, or sauté any size stock pots in a kitchen quickly. This stock pot is NSF and CSA certified to meet your health and safety needs. This Star 601SPRF Gas Stock Pot Range is also known as: 601-SPRF
Features & Benefits
- NSF & CSA certified
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Star Max stock pot range is designed for the most demanding foodservice applications and delivers years of maintenance free operation.
- High performance 110,000 BTUs (90,000 LP) two-piece ring-type cast iron burner provide maximum cooking performance.
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast iron grate handles a variety of pots and stands up to constant use.
- Standing pilot for easy ignition.
- Manual on/off control valve has 1/4 turn for easy temperature control.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each stock pot range. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty 6" legs with a 1-1/2" adjustment to fit any size operation.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 601SPRF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 110,000
- Weight: 141-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 25-11/32" (h) x 18-1/8" (w) x 26" (d)
Warranty Information for Star 601SPRF