Star Star-Max 636MF 36" Manual Gas Griddle w/ 1" Plate | 84,900 BTU
The Star 636MF Gas Griddle provides even heat distribution through its custom 28,300 BTU burners in every 12-inches of its steel griddle plate. This griddle has a one inch thick, polished steel plate that holds maximum temperatures longer and can keep up with high volume grilling. This unit has a cool-to-the-touch, stainless-steel bull nose front that protects the knobs and your chef. Stainless-steel, double wall construction make this griddle able to hold in heat keeping temperatures accurate. This unit is useful for a variety of applications, from breakfast, lunch and dinner to many other services. This griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 636MF Gas Griddle is also known as: 636-MF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Manual control with standing pilot for the budget-minded operator and experienced chefs who prefer the “feel” of a manual control.
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- Ultra-smooth 1" thick polished steel plate for superior heat distribution, fast recovery and energy efficient operation.
- Heavy-duty, all-welded body construction with stainless-steel front, bull nose and 4-1/2” high tapered splash guard.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" front grease trough and grease chute for easier cleaning.
- Gas convertible in the field conversion kit supplied. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty, 4" adjustable legs to fit your countertop line-up requirements.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 636MF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 84,900
- Weight: 247-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 27-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 747-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 635MF