Beverage Air SP27 Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table holds (6) 1/6 size & (2) 1/9 size food pans, has 1 epoxy coated shelf included, and has a forced air refrigeration that keeps the product in open containers below 41°F, but doesn't freeze them. This Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table keeps your production line moving by keeping ingredients right at the fingertips of the crew. This Used Beverage Air SP27 Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table is also known as: SP27, 22515
Features & Benefits
- Holds (6) 1/6 size & (2) 1/9 food pans (8 total pans, pans NOT included)
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Interior finish is anodized aluminum
- Front locking casters
- "Cold Air Blanket” eliminates unsanitary defrosting associated with “Cold Wall” construction
- 1 adjustable epoxy coated shelf included
- 10" full length polyethylene cutting board
- Energy efficient forced-air refrigeration system circulates cold air under and slightly over the pans
- Balanced refrigeration system operates at 36°F - 38°F for optimum food preservation
- Manufacturer: Beverage Air
- Model: SP27
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 4
- HP: 1/6
- Capacity: 7.3 Cu. Ft.
- Dimensions: 42"(h) x 27"(w) x 29.25"(d)
- Weight: 179 lbs.
This Used Beverage Air SP27 Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table was tested by our refrigeration technician. This unit was plugged in and made sure it could reach the required temperature. It was then left on for multiple hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. A pressure test was then done to check the lines for any leaks and were repaired if any were found. They also checked to see if there was any ice build-up or rust on the lines, evaporator or condenser. The gaskets and door were then checked to make sure they are functioning properly. This Used Beverage Air SP27 Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)