This Used Blodgett DFG-100 Convection Oven has a solid state manual control panel with 60 minute digital timer, 3 racks included per deck with 11 rack positions, and heavy duty stainless steel dependent swing doors. This Convection Oven blows hot air onto foods, rather than merely surrounding it, resulting in foods that cook quickly with superior results. This Used Blodgett DFG-100 Convection Oven is also known as: DFG100, 15186
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at top, back, sides and bottom
- Accepts five 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans in left-to-right positions
- 3 racks per deck included
- Double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner
- Solid state thermostat with temperature control range of 200°F to 500°F
- 60 minute timer
- Interior lights
- New Parts: Ignition Cord, Knob w/Indicator & Screw Set, Plastic Standoff, Sensor Wire, Casters, Oven Pan, Nameplate, Door Support & Switch, Gasket Kit, Pressure Lock, Door Center Trim Assembly, Hinge Bushings
- Manufacturer: Blodgett
- Model: DFG-100
- Gas Type: NAT
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Dimensions: 70.5"(h) x 38.25"(w) x 38"(d)
- Weight: 1095 Lbs
This Used Blodgett DFG-100 Convection Oven was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was connected to gas and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All heating elements and their controls were tested for proper functionality, and the oven doors were checked to show that they close and no heat escapes. The unit was left on for several hours to ensure it can sustain maximum temperature. This Used Blodgett DFG-100 Convection Oven passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
Warranty Information for Blodgett DFG-100
We ensure that this Used Blodgett DFG-100 Convection Oven runs properly. However we do know that sometimes items may have problems. That is why we offer a 90 Day Parts & Labor Warranty on this reconditioned product!
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)
If used equipment is gas, water or 3 phase electrical connection, installation by a “professional restaurant equipment technician”, who is licensed in your state, is required in order to obtain the warranty on this product. If you cannot provide proof (i.e. invoice, work order) of professional installation, your warranty will be void.