Vulcan H45C Gas Range is engineered to perform in the day to day strenuous commercial kitchen environments and keep on ticking. This Gas Range has manual control knobs with infinite heat adjustments, open top burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning, and and a pair of snorkel convection ovens that quickly and evenly give foods that golden brown look with remarkable taste. This Used Vulcan H45C Gas Range is also known as: H-45-C, 22393
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel front w/black powder coated sides
- Each burner has manual control valves that provide infinite heat adjustments
- Four 32,000 BTU/hr. "Flame Retention" burners w/lift off heads
- Heavy cast iron aeration plates with deep bowls and removable cast top grates
- Heavy duty 12" x 12" cast iron burner grates that can support large stock pots
- Porcelain enameled oven interior
- 5-1/2" high backsplash
- Includes two oven racks
- 6" stainless steel legs
- Manufacturer: Vulcan
- Model: H45C
- Serial: 481024203GP
- Gas Type: NAT
- Connection Size: 1-1/4"
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Dimensions: 41-1/2"(h) x 34"(w) x 38"(d)
- Weight: 570 Lbs
This Used Vulcan H45C Gas Range was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was connected to gas and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All burners and their controls were tested for proper functionality. The unit was left on for a prolonged period to ensure it can sustain maximum temperature, and the oven door was tested to make sure it closes properly so no heat escapes. This Used Vulcan H45C Gas Range passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)