BK Resource APHS-W1410-SSBKKPG 14" x 10" Antimicrobial Knee Valve Hand Sink
Look no further for your handwashing needs with the BK Resource APHS-W1410-SSBKKPG Antimicrobial Hand Sink . This unit is made from a heavy construction material called propylene, which offers extra rigidity and support, while the texture finish resists scratches and abrasions. Inorganic antimicrobial agents are infused into the material, which inhibits the growth of both bacteria and fungi. Keeping your hands clean is made easier with the knee valve feature, which allows for hands-free water control, ensuring your hands stay clean throughout the process. This hand sink is 100% recyclable, while also being EPA and FDA approved. The BK Resource Hand Sink is the best solution for all your handwashing needs.
Features & Benefits
- Includes BKKVSGS-G splash mount faucet
- Side splashes
- Knee brackets
- Antimicrobial protection
- Infused with inorganic antimicrobial agent which uses integrated bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties to inhibit growth of bacteria and fungus
- Prevent product from being stained by bacteria or fungi
- Proven safe for food and drinking water contact
- Heavy Duty Construction: Polypropylene offers extra rigidity and support, while textured finish resists scratches and abrasions
- 100% recyclable
- NSF, cCSAus
- EPA and FDA approved
- Manufacturer: BK Resource
- Model: APHS-W1410-SSBKKPG
- Bowl size: 14" x 10" x 5"
- Overall dimensions: 19.1"(h) x 17.6"(w) x 15.4"(d)
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- 10 years full replacement against defects in material or workmanship