Blodgett SHOESGL Electric Convection Oven | 208/220/240 Volt
This Blodgett SHO-E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven has an extra depth baking compartment and accepts five 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans in left-to-right positions. This Blodgett SHO-E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven also has a full angle iron frame, three tubular heaters, solid state manual control, and 25" adjustable s/s legs. This Blodgett SHO-E Single Deck Electric Convection Oven is also known as: SHO-E-SGL, Electric Oven
Features & Benefits
- Full angle iron frame.
- Stainless steel front, top and sides.
- Dual pane thermal glass window on left hand door, solid right hand door.
- Tubular chrome handle with simultaneous door operation.
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly.
- Removable front control panel.
- Solid fiber insulation at top, back, sides and bottom.
- Baking compartment - accept five 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans in left-to-right position.
- Double sided porcelainized baking compartment liner (14 gauge).
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber.
- Dual inlet blower wheel.
- Five chrome-plated racks, eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8" spacing.
- Three tubular heaters.
- Thermostat with temperature control range of 200°F to 500°F
- Two speed fan.
- 1/3 horsepower blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Control area cooling fan.
- Solid state manual control with separate dials to control thermostat and timer.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Manufacturer: Blodgett
- Model: SHO-E
- Voltage: 208
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 31
- HP: 1/3
- KW: 11 per deck
- Dimensions: 57"(h) x 38.25"(w) x 36.88"(d)
- Weight: 480-Lbs.
Warranty Information for Blodgett SHO-E
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labor