Blodgett SHOGDBL Double Deck Gas Convection Oven | 100,000 BTU
This Blodgett SHO-G Double Deck Gas Convection Oven features standard attributes that most convection ovens are known for, such as its rust-resistant stainless steel build. This full-size oven provides reliability and longetivity at an economical price. The Blodgett SHO-G Double Deck Gas Convection Oven is also known as: SHO-G-DBL, Gas Oven
Features & Benefits
- Full angle iron frame.
- Stainless steel front, top and sides.
- Dual pane thermal glass window on left hand door, solid right hand door.
- Tubular chrome handle with simultaneous door operation.
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly.
- Removable front control panel.
- Solid fiber insulation at top, back, sides and bottom.
- Baking compartment - accept five 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans per deck in left-to-right position.
- Double sided porcelainized baking compartment liner (14 gauge).
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber.
- Dual inlet blower wheel.
- Five chrome-plated racks, eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8" spacing.
- Dual Flow Gas system combines direct and indirect heat
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Removable dual tube burners
- Pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off valve located in front control area.
- Control area cooling fan.
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters
- Two speed fan motor
- 1/3 horsepower blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection
- Solid state manual control with separate dials to control thermostat and timer.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Manufacturer: Blodgett
- Model: SHO-G-DBL
- Gas Type: To Be Determined
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Volts: 115 / 220
- HP: 1/3
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 6
- Total BTU: 100,000
- Dimensions: 57"(h) x 38.25"(w) x 36.88"(d)
- Weight: 1070-Lbs.
Warranty Information for Blodgett SHO-G-DBL
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labor