Blodgett SHO-100-G Double Deck Gas Convection Oven | 100,000 BTU
This Blodgett SHO-100-G Double Deck Gas Convection Oven features a full welded, extruded angle iron frame that not only keeps ovens square and true but offer the most durability and versatility among other ovens on the market. In addition, they offer better lifetime performance due to the hybrid insulation with a layer of Superwool HT for improve insulative qualities, designed to keep your oven running at peak performance for longer. This Double Deck OvenBlodgett SHO-G Double Deck Gas Convection Oven is also known as: SHO-G-DBL, Gas Oven
Features & Benefits
- Dual pane thermal glass window on left hand door, solid right hand door.
- Tubular chrome handle with simultaneous door operation.
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly.
- Removable front control panel.
- Solid fiber insulation at top, back, sides and bottom.
- Baking compartment - accept five 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans per deck in left-to-right position.
- 14-gauge double sided porcelainized baking compartment liner.
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber.
- Dual inlet blower wheel.
- Five chrome-plated racks, eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8"spacing.
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Removable dual tube burners
- Pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off valve located in front control area.
- Control area cooling fan.
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters
- Two speed fan motor
- Solid state manual control with separate dials to control thermostat and timer.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
- Manufacturer: Blodgett
- Model: SHO-G-100 DBL
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane/Natural
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- HP: 1/2
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 6
- Total BTU: 100,000
- Dimensions: 70.63"(h) x 38.25"(w) x 36.88"(d)
- Weight: 1070 Lbs.
Warranty Information for Blodgett SHO-100-G