Carter-Hoffman CW1 20 gal Chip Warmer
This Carter-Hoffmann CW1 Chip Warmer uses a forced air heating system through sheathed heating elements. The Carter-Hoffmann CW1 Chip Warmer is gravity feed with a bottom hinged service door. The Carter-Hoffmann CW1 Chip Warmer is also called: C-W1, Nacho Chip Warmer
Features & Benefits
- All stainless steel construction; 20 gauge polished exterior and 20 gauge interior
- High density fiberglass, full 1" thick continuous wrap-around type in bottom and sides.
- 4" legs are standard. 1" rubber feet or 2" casters are optional
- CONTROLS...Internal mechanical thermostat. Factory pre-set temperature of 175°F (79°C). Adjustable with tools viaaccess hole with grommet; located on rear of cabinet. On/off switch with power indicating light.
- Top mounted forced air heating system. Incoloy-sheathed heating elements, heavy duty fan motor
- Capable of heating to 190°F (88°C). Preheat to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 20 minutes.
- Integrated bottom drawer with drawer stop. Slides out for easy cleaning.
- Provides ample supply of product, even during peak hours. Approximately 20 gallons. Interior chip ramp is removablefor easy cleaning.
- Make: Carter-Hoffmann
- Model: CW1
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 1040
- Amps: 8.7
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Nema: 5-15P
- Phase: 1
- Dimensions: 27.25"(h) x 28.375"(w) x 25.5"(d)
- Capacity: 20 Gallon
Warranty Information for Carter-Hoffmann CW1