Carter-Hoffman CW4 44 gal Chip Warmer
This Carter-Hoffmann CW4 Chip Warmer uses a forced air heating system through sheathed heating elements. The Carter-Hoffmann CW4 Chip Warmer is gravity feed with a bottom hinged service door. The Carter-Hoffmann CW4 Chip Warmer is also called: CW4, Nacho Chip Warmer
Features & Benefits
- All stainless steel construction; 20 gauge polished exterior and 20 gauge interior.
- High density fiberglass, full 1" thick continuous wrap-around type in top, bottom and sides.
- Standard 12"x20"x2.5" stainless steel pan, mounted on bottom of unit to catch crumbs. Slides out for easy cleaning.
- Internal mechanical thermostat. Factory pre-set temperature of 175°F (79°C). Adjustable with tools via access hole with grommet; located on rear of heating unit. On/off switch with power indicating light.
- Top mounted lift off forced air heating system. Incoloysheathed heating elements, heavy duty fan motor.
- Capable of heating to 190°F (88°C). Preheat to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 20 minutes
- Make: Carter-Hoffmann
- Model: CW4
- Volts: 120
- Nema: 5-15P
- Phase: 1
- Wattage: 1530
- Amps: 12.8
- Weight: 245.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45.5(h) x 29.625(w) x 28(d)
- Capacity: 44 Gallons
Warranty Information for Carter-Hoffmann CW4