Carter-Hoffmann BB96 | Banquet Cart
This Carter-Hoffmann BB96 Heated Banquet Cart uses a blower system for fast heat up, recovery, and even heat distribution throughout the cabinet up to 200°F. The Heated Banquet Cart is also made of stainless steel with 1" high density fiberglass. The Heated Banquet Cart is also called: BB96, Heated Cabinet Cart
Features & Benefits
- Completely welded double wall cabinet construction with outer cabinet formed and welded to base. All seams turned in to eliminate raw edges.
- Nickel-bearing type 300 series stainless steel; 20 gauge polished exterior and 24 gauge interior
- 12 gauge stainless steel full depth caster bolsters with 16 gauge stainless steel square tubing welded to bolsters.
- 1" thick high density continuous wrap-around type fiberglass insulation.
- High temperature silicone gasket mounted to cabinet.
- Two 1" 18 gauge diameter stainless steel tubular handles bolted to cabinet with 12 gauge backup plates.
- Dial type thermometer with remote sensing bulb and sensing bulb protector. Mounted to center mullion.
- Capable of heating to 200°F (94°C). Convection mode preheat to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 20 minutes. EnduraHeat mode charge/preheat time to 180°F (82°C) in approximately one hour.
- Make: Carter-Hoffmann
- Model: BB96
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 1650
- Nema: 5-15P
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 13.7
- Weight: 356 lbs.
- Capacity: 96 Plates
- Dimensions: 54(h) x 50.75(w) x 30.5(d)
Warranty Information for Carter-Hoffmann BB96