CMA Dishmachines CMA-180UC W/D W/G High Temp 15" Opening Undercounter Dishwasher | 30 Racks/Hr
The CMA-180UC Undercounter Dishwasher
provides hot water sanitizing through the use of a built-in booster heater to keep the temperature consistent. A final rinse safety system ensures proper temperatures in the final rinse by holding the wash cycle in run mode until a 180°F rinse temperature is detected. The unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash and final rinse arms, digital LED temperature gauges, and easy to operate controls. The CMA-180UC
uses standard 20"X20" dishracks and accommodates oversized plates and utensils with a 15" door opening.
Features & Benefits
- Low water consumption. Uses only 0.75 gallons of water per cycle.
- Energy Star certified
- 2 minute timer includes built-in, automatic Safe-T-Temp feature, which assures a 180°F sanitizing final rinse, every cycle.
- Patented automatic soil purging system. Filters wash water and trap plate debris in an external drawer. Drawer can be easily removed to dump contents.
- Upper and lower rotating wash and rinse arms provide excellent cleaning and rinsing.
- All stainless steel construction, so no plastic parts to repair.
- Patented built-in booster heater. Economical, single source heat lowers energy costs.
- Large 15" high door accommodates tall bottles and glasses
- Pumped drain
- All stainless steel wash pump
- Manufacturer: CMA Dishmachines
- Model: CMA-180UC W/D W/G
- Voltage: 208
- Phase: 1
- Production: 30 racks per hour
- Dimensions: 24"W x 25"D x 33-1/4"H
- Weight: 215 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Parts
- 1 Year Limited Labor