CMA Dishmachines CMA-EST-VL Dishwasher, Door Type, Ventless
The CMA-EST-VL Energy Mizer Dishwasher combines optimal usability with efficient and deep cleaning systems. This low temp unit has top mounted controls, an auto start system, and a programmable (3) product dispensing system. Additionally, this dishwasher accomodates 20" x 20" racks and has a 20" dish clearance. Along with the large space within the unit, a 3-door feature allows for straight or corner application. A door safety interlock system, chemical sanitizing, built-in 12.0 kW booster heater, and ventless heat recovery and condensation removal ensure a powerful clean for your dishware. NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR certified.
Features & Benefits
- The HR System (Waste Air Heat Recovery) removes heat and water vapor that normally would be released when opening the dishmachine door, utilizing that energy to preheat the incoming water which saves energy while creating a safer environment
- Cleans 30 racks per hour
- High tech condensation method converts vapor to water, which evacuates the wash chamber at the end of the cycle
- Three-door system for straight-thru or corner applications.
- Auto start system
- 1.09 gallons of water per rack of dishes
- Top mounted controls
- ENERGY STAR
- Manufacturer: CMA
- Model: CMA-EST-VL
- Volts: Please Choose
- Phase: Please Choose
- Production: 30 Racks Per Hour
- Dimensions: 86.3"(h) x 25"(w) x 29.5"(d)
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Parts
- 1 Year Limited Labor