Ice−O−Matic CIM2046FA 1810 lbs. Air Cooled Full Cube Ice Machine Head
Full cubed ice melts slowly than other forms of ice to extend cold times, increase drinks' flavor, and potentially reduce customers' ice consumption. The Ice-O-Matic CIM2046FA ice machine head provides any restaurant or bars the ability to achieve those things by creating full-size cubed ice. This unit is part of the elevation series, air-cooled and able to produce up to 1,810 lbs. of full-sized cubed ice. Reduce your energy cost with the help of the Harvest Assist system which provides a consistent production of ice. A built-in anti-microbial protection system inhibits bacteria growth for the life of the ice maker and protects against any unpleasant tastes, orders, or scale formation. A unique dual exhaust system provides flexibility when installing this unit making it less likely for an obstruction. The universal smart harness system also aids in simplifying installation and servicing by providing better access to digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configurations. Constructed from corrosion-resistant aluminum and fingerprint-proof plastic provides durability ensuring it can keep up with the rigors of any business. Add value to every drink you make with the help of the Ice-O-Matic ice machine head.
Features & Benefits
- Full Cube Ice Machine
- Air Cooled
- Harvest assist provides consistent production while reducing energy cost
- Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker inhibits bacteria growth
- Provides protection against unpleasant tastes odors and scale formation
- Durable electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant aluminum and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Universal Smart Harness simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration
- Unique Dual Exhaust makes installation more flexbile and less likely for obstruction
- CE, cULus
- NSF certified
- Manufacturer: Ice−O−Matic
- Model: CIM2046FA
- Production per day: 1810 lbs.
- Voltage: 208−230
- Phase: 1
- Dimensions: 26.8"(h) x 48.25"(w); x 24.25"(d)
- Weight: 335 lbs.
- 3 Years Parts and Labor
- 5 Years Parts Compressor and Evaporator
- 7 Years Parts and Labor on evaporators w/ IOM filter program
- Purchase an Ice−O−Matic 3−in−1 water filter with your new Ice−O−Matic Cube Ice Machine, replace the filter every 6 months and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7−year parts and labor.