Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E SEER Undercounter Dishwasher | 20 racks/hr
The DishStar® HT-E-SEER Dishwasher is perfect for small restaurants, coffee shops, cafes, bars, quick service restaurants, care facilities and convenience stores.
The Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapor inside the machine and uses it to preheat the incoming rinse water. It operates on a single cold water connection and comes packed with standard features such as built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure™ final rinse system, automatic pumped drain, built-in chemical pumps and priming switches.
The DishStar® HT-E-SEER is c-ETL-us, ETL Sanitation and ENERGY STAR® certified to meet all your operating needs.
Features & Benefits
- Steam elimination
- Operates on a single cold water connection
- Automatic fill
- Push button start
- Door interlock
- Built-in booster with Sani-Sure™ final rinse system
- Labyrinth-type door design
- Automatic drain for floor or wall drain installations
- Stainless steel wash pump
- Universal timer
- Digital LED control panel
- Delime cycle
- Door switch
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- One(1) each peg and combination rack included
- Manufacturer: Jackson
- Model: DISHSTAR HT-E SEER
- Volts: 208
- Phase: 1
- HP: 1
- Production: 20 racks/hour
- Dimensions: 33.25"(h) x 24.25"(w) x 26.875"(d)
- Shipping weight: 255 lbs.