Manitowoc AR-10000 14,000 Gallon Arctic Pure Water Filter
Improve your quality and the longevity of the ice you are producing with the help of the Manitowoc AR-10000 water filter. This water filter is part of the Arctic Pure series which has a capacity load of 14,000 gallons. This unit is recommended for the Manitowoc ice machines that can produce up to 600 lbs. of ice per day. This filter reduces scale build-up even in the hardest water conditions. Improving the taste and flavor of your ice is achieved through filtration that is engineered to reduce chlorine taste and odor. The graded density carbon block filter in this unit also provides superior dirty holding capacity and fine sediment reduction to improve over appearance and taste of the ice. Give your operation the ability to cut maintenance costs and improve the quality of ice with the Manitowoc water filter.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in scale inhibitor.
- Siliphos is designed into the filters to reduce scale build-up even under the hardest water conditions.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- All filtration and scale reduction material is NSF and/or FDA compliant and is engineered to reduce chlorine taste and odor. Ice looks and tastes better.
- Graded density carbon block filter. Provides superior dirt holding capacity and fine sediment reduction.
- Sanitary quick change housing.
- Design minimizes contamination of filter media during filter cartridge change-out.
- All filters are provided with automatic shut-off and pressure relief valves.
- Make: Manitowoc
- Model: AR-10000
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.09"(h) x 5.72"(w) x 4"(d)
Warranty Information for Manitowoc AR-10000
- 3 Years Limited Parts
- 3 Years Limited Labor