Merrychef Eikon E2S High Power Trend Rapid Cook Oven
The smallest high speed oven with the biggest performance
The Eikon E2S is the first choice for anyone who wants to prepare fresh, hot food on demand where space is at a premium. It offers the smallest unit with the biggest results to add value to all kitchen operations. The high speed oven is user friendly, versatile and provides consistent levels of performance to continually exceed expectations. It is the ideal way to cook, toast, grill, bake and regenerate a wide range of fresh or frozen foods, such as sandwiches, pastries, pizzas, fish, vegetables and meat. This flexibility supports business growth by allowing rapid menu changes and additional food offerings from one small unit.
Features & Benefits
- The Eikon E2S combines three heat technologies: -Tuned impingement -Microwave -Convection
- Rapid cooking up to 20 times faster than a conventional oven
- 12" cavity in a 14" wide footprint
- Convection fan setting goes from 10-100% in 1% increments
- Fits on a 23.6" worktop
- Ability to receive USB memory stick data transfer of up to 1,024 cooking profiles
- Has an aesthetically pleasing exterior
- Manufacturer: Merrychef
- Model: Eikon E2S High Powered Trend
- Connectivity: NEMA 6-30P
- Voltage: 2 - 208 V / 240 V 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 25.4" (height) x 14.0"(width) x 23.4" (depth)
- Condition: New
- Weight: NET 135 lbs.
GROSS 156 lbs.