Nemco 6310-2 2 Burner Solid Top Electric Hot Plate | 120 Volt
The Nemco 6310-2 Electric Hot Plate is a horizontal model with double cast iron alloy burners, with a brushed stainless steel construction, perfect for heavy-duty cooking. This unit is a popular, versatile choice for tableside cooking and serving lines. The Nemco 6310-2 Electric Hot Plate is also known as: 6310, Induction Cooktop
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, oversized NEMCO burners make an attractive choice for demonstration cooking.
- Solid-top, cast-iron French burners heat up quickly and evenly, with six heat settings that can take you from a simmer to a boil in minutes.
- Horizontal and vertical configurations with one-, two- and four-burner setups fit most spaces.
- Multiple burners offer heating versatility.
- Right burner on the horizontal is a 1500-watt cooker, while the 500-watt left burner is perfect for warming.
- Vertical units have the cooker in the front.
- All models equipped with adjustable feet for added convenience.
- A popular, versatile choice for tableside cooking and serving lines, NEMCO hot plates are perfect for sauteed and pan fried foods such as omelets, crepes and stir fry.
- Also ideal for cooking and holding soups, sauces and stews.
- Make: Nemco Food Equipment
- Model: 6310-2
- Volts: 120
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 2000
- Amps: 16.7
- NEMA 5-20P
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"W x 12"D x 4.25"H
Warranty Information for Nemco 6310-2