Star 6024CBF 24" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler
Star 6024CBF Charbroiler is best designed for a small space setting and can meet the most demanding food service applications. This Charbroiler has grates that can be positioned flat or slanted to meet a variety of broiling needs. The grates are also reversible and provide versatility in cooking different menu items. This counter top unit uses lava rocks for even heat distribution and creating the perfect temperature. This Charbroiler is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 6024CBF Gas Charbroiler is also known as: 6024-CBF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Sectional control.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs
- Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4" high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills
- Large capacity stainless-steel water pan for easy clean up.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each Charbroiler. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty 4'' inch adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 6024CBF
- Gas: Field Convertible
- BTU: 80,000
- Weight: 186-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 24" (w) x 25-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 480-sq. in.