Star 6136RCBF 36" Radiant Gas Charbroiler
The Star 6136RCBF Gas Charbroiler is designed with high performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners every 12-inches of width. Cast iron burners provide excellent broiling performance and heat distribution. This unit uses stainless-steel radiants for even heat distribution and high performance cooking. Double wall, stainless-steel construction makes this unit durable and easily cleaned. This Star Gas Charbroiler has a large water pan for easy cleanup, cool-to-the-touch bull nose front panel, and it's UL and CUL listed.
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Star Radiant Gas Charbroilers are designed for the most demanding foodservice applications. Star Charbroilers deliver maximum performance and provide years of maintenance free operation
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to fit many foodservice operation's space requirements
- Heavy-duty, cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs
- Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan for easy clean up
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4" high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each charbroiler
- Heavy-duty, 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 6136RCBF
- Gas: Field convertible (shipped set up for natural gas, and will include field conversion kit for LP gas)
- Connection size: 3/4"
- BTU: 120,000
- Grid Area: 720-sq. in.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 25-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- 2 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor