Star Star-Max 502FF 2 Burner Solid Top Electric Hot Plate | 208/240 Volt
The Star 502FF Electric Hot Plate uses two sealed cast iron elements to provide a solid surface for faster, even heating. These also prevent spills from entering the unit, making cleanup and maintenance fast and easy. This hot plate has independent infinite controls that provide the user with unique control to different foods. Kitchens that deal with liquids like soups or sauces can find this unit to save time and labor with its ease of use. This hot plate has double wall construction and an enclosed bottom to help reduce heat loss. This hot plate is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 502FF Electric Hot Plate is also known as: 502-FF
Features & Benefits
- UL and CUL listed
- 2 burners
- Stainless-steel bullnose front protects knobs
- Removable coil-type incoloy sheath tubular elements in independent infinite controls for precise temperature control.
- A compact 12" width to fit almost anywhere.
- Heavy-duty, 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star™ equipment in your line.
- Drip tray not included
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 502FF
- Volts: 208/240
- Amps: 18.8/21.6
- Phase: 1
- Weight: 35-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 12" (w) x 28" (d) x 11-5/8" (h)
Warranty Information for Star 502FF