Star 536CHSF Star-Max 36" Snap-Action Thermostatic Electric Griddle w/ 1" Plate | 208/240 Volt
The Star 536CHSF Electric Griddle provides a hard chrome cooking surface, that can help lower energy cost up to thirty percent, as well as keeping the kitchen cooler. This griddle has a one-inch thick griddle plate that can accommodate heavy grilling and recover quickly enabling you keep up with mealtime rushes. This unit has double wall construction and an enclosed bottom that helps reduce heat loss. This griddle has longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs that provide unique temperature control. This unit is a great choice for those kitchens looking to provide only the best quality to their customers, keeping them coming back in the future. This electric griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 536CHSF Electric Griddle is also known as: 536-CHSF, 536CH-SF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Chrome-Max Griddles feature a 1" steel plate with a hard chrome surface providing superior cooking performance and even heat distribution.
- The non-porous chrome surface eliminates food taste transfer improving cooking performance.
- Available in 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- A 4000 watt element every 12" of cooking surface allows for fast recovery time.
- Snap-action thermostat control from 150°F-to-450°F provides quick response to temperature change
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" grease trough, grease chute and large 4-1/2 quart stainless steel grease drawer and for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel, 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- Large 4-1/2 quart stainless steel grease drawer.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 536CHSF
- Volts: 208/240
- Wattage: 9000/12000
- Weight: 262-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 27-7/8" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 747-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 536CHSF