Star 536TGF Star-Max 36" Snap-Action Thermostatic Electric Griddle w/ 1" Plate
The Star 536TGF Electric Griddle offers 36-inches of cooking area on its polished steel surface, as well as a grease trough, chute, and splash guard to minimize cleanup. The one-inch thick griddle is able to keep up with high demands and prevent your chef from falling behind on ticket orders. This electric griddle has longer lasting metal knobs that are positioned under the bull nose front for protection. The throttling thermostat responds quickly to temperature change making everyday operations easy. For those medium-sized operations serving breakfast or lunches, this model would be an ideal choice to meet demand and volume. This griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 536TGF Electric Griddle is also known as: 536-TGD
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs
- Embedded Snap-Action Thermostats with quick response
- Cool-to-the-touch bull nose front
- Star Electric Griddles provide superior cooking performance and reliability.
- Ultra-smooth 1" polished steel griddle surface provides even heat distribution and fast recovery.
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- A 4000 watt element every 12" of cooking surface eliminates hot spots and allows for fast recovery.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" grease trough, grease chute and 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard for easy clean up.
- Large 4.5-quart stainless steel grease drawer is standard.
- Heavy-duty 4" legs adjust to match the height of other Star equipment in your line.
- Product can be converted to 1-phase in the field
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 536TGF
- Volts: 208/240
- Phase: 3
- Wattage: 9000/12000
- Amps: 25/28.9
- Weight: 262-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 27-7/8" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 747-sq. in.