Star 636TF Star-Max 36" Thermostatic Gas Griddle w/ 1" Plate | 84,900 BTU
The Star 636TF Gas Griddle adjusts temperature in response surface changes, providing 28,300 BTU across all 36-inches of its griddle, evening heat distribution. Stainless-steel, double wall construction makes this unit able to hold in heat keeping temperatures accurate and your kitchen cool. The one-inch thick griddle plate is able to hold maximum temperatures longer and keep up with high volume grilling. Its flexibility for any breakfast, lunch, or dinner menu items can make this unit an ideal choice for any cooking application. This griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 636TF Gas Griddle is also known as: 636-TF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- 1" thick polished steel plate griddle
- Throttling thermostat adjusts from 150°-to-450°F providing quick response to surface temperature change.
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- Heavy-duty, all-welded body construction with stainless-steel front, bull nose and 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" front grease trough and grease chute for easy cleaning.
- Large 4-1/2 quart stainless-steel grease drawer.
- Gas convertible in the field conversion kit supplied. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to fit your countertop line-up requirements.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 636TF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 84,900
- Weight: 247-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" (w) x 27-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 747-sq. in.
Warranty Information for 636TF