True T-49-HC 2-Solid Doors Bottom Mount Reach-In Refrigerator | 49 cu ft
This 55" Stainless Steel Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator (T-49) from True is built to last. The material will not rust or corrode and resists scratches and dents from the rigors of professional food service kitchens. These environments can be demanding and tough on equipment, so the interior of the unit is also constructed of high-quality stainless steel. The entire cabinet is insulated with earth-friendly Ecomate, an innovative material that is high-density to save on energy costs and the environment. Self-closing doors also help conserve energy and the magnetic door gaskets assure an air-tight seal. This unit is basic but provides everything you need for simple refrigeration in intensive environments.
This True T-49-HC Reach-In Refrigerator has various areas of denting to the unit (see pictures for more details). The unit was tested and still operates as a new product should. Full factory warranty of 3 years parts / labor, 5 years compressor is still applicable. Please call 1-888-364-5903 for special scratch and dent product conditions.
Features & Benefits
- True's solid door reach-in's are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation
- 300 series stainless steel solid doors and front
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital Thermometer
- (6) Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
Ship Date: 10/02/2018
- Manufacturer: True
- Model: T-49-HC
- Serial: 9479155
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 9.1
- HP: 1/2
- Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 78.38"(h) x 54.13"(w) x 29.5"(d)
- Weight: 420 lbs
Warranty Information for True T-49-HC
- 3 Years Parts
- 3 Years Labor
- 5 Years Compressor
* True Manufacturing Products Warranty is Void for Residential Usage