This Used Beverage Air SP72-30M Sandwich Prep Table is designed to help your staff handle busy lunch time rushes, while maximizing production and efficiency. This Sandwich Prep Table has a removable hood and insulated lid assembly that are made of matching stainless steel, "Cold Air Blanket" that assures products in open containers are kept under 41°F and above freezing, and a high density white polyethylene cutting board. This Used Beverage Air SP72-30M Sandwich Prep Table is also known as: SP7230M, 13142
Features & Benefits
- Front breathing design feature allows unrestricted placement of unit
- Removable hood and insulated lid assembly are made of matching stainless steel
- Holds (30) 1/6 size food pans (pans NOT included)
- Unit will accommodate up to 6" deep pans
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior
- Self closing doors w/120° stay open feature
- Cabinet insulation is CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness
- 10" deep cutting board constructed of high density white polyethylene plastic
- 3 shelves included
- Manufacturer: Beverage Air
- Model: SP72-30M
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 8.2
- HP: 1/4
- Capacity: 21.5 Cu. Ft.
- Dimensions: 45.5"(h) x 72"(w) x 34"(d)
- Weight: 418 Lbs
This Used Beverage Air SP72-30M Sandwich Prep Table was tested by our certified refrigeration technician. This unit was plugged in and made sure it could reach the required temperature. It was then left on for multiple hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. A pressure test was then done to check the lines for any leaks and were repaired if any were found. They also checked to see if there was any ice build-up or rust on the lines, evaporator or condenser. This Used Beverage Air SP72-30M Sandwich Prep Table passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)