Blodgett 1415 Electric Countertop Deck Oven
Blodgett 1415 Electric Deck Oven
is perfect for creating gourmet style pizzas and breads that will give your business a unique taste and instantly produce loyal customers. This Deck Oven
has easy to operate manual controls w/digital display, 1" high-temperature mineral fiber sheet insulation that keeps the decks hot and ready for quick use, and the Cordierite stone decks are reliable and give a high-quality bake for a fraction of the costs of a conveyor model. This Used Blodgett 1415 Electric Deck Oven
is also known as: 14-15, 14585
Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel front, top and sides
- Heat resistant door handle
- Solid state digital display control with temperature range of 150° to 500°F and a maximum 12 hour timer with audible alarm
- 1" high-temperature mineral fiber sheet insulation on top, back, sides and bottom
- Two 19.5" x 19.5" Cordierite oven decks
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner
- 20" x 20" x 9" oven compartment interior
- Manufacturer: Blodgett
- Model: 1415
- Serial: 0390D6035102
- Voltage: 208
- Phase: 3
- Amps: 11
- Dimensions: 20"(h) x 27.25"(w) x 24"(d)
- Weight:: 215 lbs.
This Used Blodgett 1415 Single Deck Oven was tested by our in house technicians. This unit was plugged in and brought up to maximum temperature. It was left on for an extended period of time and all heating elements were tested. The door was checked to make sure it is closing completely so no heat escapes. The control panel was also checked. This Used Blodgett 1415 Single Deck Oven passed all quality control tests and is in great working condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)