This Used Cleveland 24CGA10.2 Convection Steamer utilizes an exclusive high efficiency gas power burner (forced air) generator that produces more steam for faster cooking while lowering operating costs. Each compartment has a 60 minute electro mechanical timer with "SureCook" load compensating feature, standby mode which holds the generator at a steaming temperature, allowing the unit to quickly start cooking, and self-adjusting doors that provide an airtight seals. This Used Cleveland 24CGA10.2 Convection Steamer is also known as: 24-CGA-10.2, 389249
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates two independent high efficiency power burners for maximum performance and productivity while maintaining high energy efficiency standards
- Exclusive Gemini Drain/Power Control System: Simple, reliable 1/2" ball valve style drain automatically turns power ON/OFF
- Exclusive Brass Steam Jets distribute even, high velocity steam throughout cooking compartment for faster cooking times
- Two piece free floating compartment doors
- Type 430 stainless steel exterior and cooking compartments
- Pullout service drawer for controls
- Manual bypass for continuous steaming
- Manufacturer: Cleveland
- Model: 24CGA10.2
- Serial: 0910230000210
- Gas Type: NAT
- Total BTU: 72,000 per deck
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 3
- Capacity: Five 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep steam table pans per compartment
- Dimensions: 68.75"(h) x 24"(w) x 35.5"(d)
- Weight: 565 Lbs
This Used Cleveland 24CGA10.2 Convection Steamer was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was connected to gas and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All heating elements and their controls were tested for proper functionality. The unit was left on for several hours to ensure it can sustain maximum temperature. This Used Cleveland 24CGA10.2 Convection Steamer passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)