This Used Groen HY-6G Gas Steamer is perfect for cooking pasta, rice, frozen or fresh vegetables, seafood, poultry, potatoes, meats and the rethermalization of foods. This Gas Steamer has two steam cavities, each powered by its own independent atmospheric steam generator with powerful blower to circulate steam, 60 minute electromechanical timers with constant steam settings, and a delime indicator light that warns operator of need to delime the generator. This Used Groen HY-6G Gas Steamer is also known as: HY6G, 380764
Features & Benefits
- Steamer cavities and cabinet base are all stainless steel constructed
- Delime indicator light warns operator of need to delime generator
- Hidden magnetic door switch cuts power to blower and cuts power to generator when the door is opened
- Twin gas heated cabinet mounted steam generators to provide atmospheric steam to the chambers at a temperature of approximately 212°F
- Steamer doors are all stainless steel and is field reversible for left or right swing
- 60 minute mechanical timer with continuous steam setting
- Cavities are kept warm and ready for instant steam between loads
- Manufacturer: Groen
- Model: HY-6G
- Serial: 6G11507MS
- Gas Type: NAT
- Total BTU: 90,000
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 2.5
- Capacity Per Cavity: (6) 12 x 20 x 1” or (3) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2” or (2) 12 x 20 x 4”
- Dimensions: 59.25"(h) x 21.5"(w) x 35.25"(d)
- Weight: 530 Lbs
This Used Groen HY-6G Gas Steamer was tested by our in house service technicians. It was connected to a water line and turned on. It was brought up to maximum temperature and made sure it could sustain that temperature. All heating elements were tested to verify the heat is being spread throughout the unit. They then performed a timed run to ensure the timer functions properly with the steamer. All gaskets, valves and connections were tested for proper functionality. Finally, the drainage system was tested to make sure it functions correctly. This Used Groen HY-6G Gas Steamer passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)