This Used Hardt Inferno 3000 Gas Rotisserie Oven creates a finished product that is well worth the effort and time. Meats cook evenly while self basting in its own juices resulting in delicious recipes that won't be easily duplicated. This Gas Rotisserie has an attractive open flame process that captures your audiences attention increasing visual presentation and merchandising efforts, provides radiant heat that melts the fatty layer beneath the skin to allow the product to be self basting, and has a dual rotation skewer system where both the skewers and the drive rotate simultaneously. This Used Hardt Inferno 3000 Gas Rotisserie Oven is also known as: Inferno-3000, 381069
Features & Benefits
- Attractive dual open flame
- AutoClean system integrates water and degreaser to automatically clean the interior of the cooking cavity
- User-friendly digital controller provides remarkable cooking versatility, on-screen trouble-shooting tips and data collection
- Up to 32 different product programs
- Dual function water pan is built into the bottom of the rotisserie which acts as a humidifier
- 8 "V" skewers each deck
- Manufacturer: Hardt
- Model: Inferno 3000
- Serial: 06093K08668 / 06093K08670
- Gas Type: NAT
- Total BTU: 103,00 per deck
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Phase: 1
- Capacity: 32 to 40 chickens (depending on size)
- Dimensions: 85.25"(h) x 59"(w) x 51"(d)
- Weight: Approx. 900 Lbs
This Used Hardt Inferno 3000 Gas Rotisserie Oven was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was connected to gas and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All heating elements and their controls were tested for proper functionality. The unit was left on for a prolonged period to ensure it can sustain maximum temperature. This Used Hardt Inferno 3000 Gas Rotisserie Oven passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
NOTE: Manual water fill is needed on initial start-up.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)