Henny Penny BCF-65 66 lb. Blast Chiller
This Used Henny Penny's BCF-65 Blast Chiller cools up to 65 lbs. of hot food from 140°F (60°C) to 40°F (5°C) in less than 4 hours for later storage. Foods also store longer, taste better when reheated and have colors, flavors and textures preserved longer since very little moisture is lost through evaporation.
Features & Benefits
- Touch-pad controls feature simple icons and a large digital display
- The unit's operations can be controlled either by a timer or by the multi-point Frigiprobe that automatically controls food chilling
- Unit includes stainless steel temperature probe with 4 sensors that enable the core temperatures of different types of food products to be measured accurately
- Stainless steel cabinet with polyurethane foam injected insulation
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 3 shelves included
- Manufacturer: Henny Penny
- Model: BCF-65
- Serial: 67968C008902309
- Voltage: 208-240
- Phase: 1
- NEMA: 5-20P
- Amps: 7.1 / 6
- Dimensions: 61.63"(h) x 30.38"(w) x 31.25"(d)
- Weight: 392 lbs.
This Used Henny Penny BCF-65 Blast Chiller was tested by our refrigeration technician. This unit was plugged in and made sure it could reach the required temperature. It was then left on for multiple hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. A pressure test was then done to check the lines for any leaks and were repaired if any were found. They also checked to see if there was any ice build-up or rust on the lines, evaporator or condenser. This Used Henny Penny BCF-65 Blast Chiller passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)