Versatility, ease of use, and efficiency makes the Henny Penny SmartCombi both a viable solution for your businesses immediate needs and a valuable long-term investment for your operations continued growth. This versatile unit can use a combination of, or individual use of steaming, convection cooking, combination (dry + moist heat), and rethermalizing capabilities to ensure your custom recipes are cooked or heated to perfection. This Used Henny Penny GSC611 Combi-Oven is also known as: GSC-611, 24195
Features & Benefits
- 4 modes: Steaming, convection cooking, combination (dry + moist heat), rethermalizing
- Sophisticated digital humidity control continuously measures and maintains any selected relative humidity from 0 to100% by automatically adding steam or venting excess humidity
- SmartMenu™ features a wide range of pre-programmed menu selections for fully automatic cooking
- Easy-to-read LED displays and icons
- Each deck includes a multi-sensor core temperature probe and USB port
- Retractable spray hose for quick, easy rinsing of interior
- Chrome-nickel stainless steel interior with coved corners
- Auto-reverse fan for fast, even cooking throughout the cabinet
- Includes 6 total racks
- Includes stand
- Manufacturer: Henny Penny
- Model: GSC61133801
- Serial: 10203831
- Gas Type: NAT
- Total BTU: 42,000 ea
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 15
- Capacity: 6 full size steam table pans per deck
- Dimensions: 74"(h) x 39.25"(w) x 36"(d)
- Weight: 750 lbs.
This Used Henny Penny GSC611 Combi-Oven was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was hooked-up and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All heating elements and their controls were tested for proper functionality. The unit was left on for several hours to ensure it can sustain maximum temperature. This Used Henny Penny GSC611 Combi-Oven passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)