Star 6136RCBF 36" Radiant Gas Char-Broiler
This Used Star 6136RCBF Gas Charbroiler cooks steaks, chicken, hamburgers, shish kabobs or other menu items allowing your business to fulfill your menu requirements with a unique taste not duplicated by many. This Used Star 6136RCBF Gas Charbroiler is designed with high performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners every 12” of width, 2-3/4” high tapered splash guard that provides maximum protection against grease and spills, and 6 removable, reversible, easy to clean cast iron grates. This Used Star 6136RCBF Gas Charbroiler is also known as: 6136-RCBF, 406935
Features & Benefits
- Star Radiant Gas Char-Broilers are designed for the most demanding food service applications delivering maximum performance and provide years of maintenance free operation
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- 6 heavy-duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs
- Grates have been designed to hold a high capacity of product for maximum efficiency under demanding cooking situations
- Large capacity stainless steel grease pan for easy clean up
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4” high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills
- Heavy gauge stainless steel radiants contoured for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty 4“ adjustable legs to match the height of other Star equipment in your line
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 6136RCBF
- Serial: B6136F0218A0014
- Gas: NAT
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- BTU: 120,000
- Dimensions: 36"(w) x 25.75"(d) x 15.5”(h)
- Weight: 220 lbs.
This Used Star 6136RCBF Charbroiler was tested by our in house technicians. The unit was connected to gas and all connections, valves and hoses were checked for leaks and repaired if any were found. The pilot was lit and brought up to maximum temperature. All burners and their controls were tested for proper functionality. The unit was left on for several hours to ensure it could sustain the maximum temperature. This Used Star 6136RCBF Charbroiler passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)