This Used Taylor 336-33 Ice Cream Machine not only allows your business to sell soft serve ice cream, but yogurts, custards, and sorbet as well, allowing your business to create a great return with minimal effort. This Ice Cream Machine has a separate hopper refrigeration system that maintains mix below 41°F during Auto and Standby modes, thermistor control that precisely monitors temperature to maintain consistent quality, and serves two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist. This Used Taylor 336-33 Ice Cream Machine is also known as: 33633, 337021
Features & Benefits
- Water cooled
- Mix low light alerts operator to add mix
- Auto wash feature that makes cleaning the unit as easy as pushing a button
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder
- Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41°F (5°C) in Auto and Standby modes
- Thermistor control precisely monitors temperature to maintain consistent quality
- Space saving design, only 20" wide
- Casters for easy transportation
- Includes tune-up kit!
- Manufacturer: Taylor
- Model: 336-33
- Serial: M2043418
- Voltage: 208 - 230
- Phase: 3
- Two 8 quart mixing hoppers
- Dimensions: 61"(h) x 20"(w) x 33"(d)
- Weight: 551 Lbs
- Manufacture Date: 04/2012
This Used Taylor 336-33 Ice Cream Machine was tested by our refrigeration technician. The unit was plugged in and all electrical components were tested for shorts and frayed wiring, and fixed if any problems were found. Ice cream mix was added and the unit was turned on. This unit had its compressor tested and was brought down to the proper temperature. The augers and other moving parts were tested for consistency and then the unit was allowed to solidify the ice cream. The cleaning features were also tested. This Used Taylor 336-33 Ice Cream Machine passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)