This Used Taylor 791-33 Ice Cream Machine is a must have during these long, hot, dog day's of summer. With two 14 quart hoppers and a standby mode your business will have the needed capacity and energy efficiency to become a valuable asset to any foodservice operation.
Features & Benefits
- Water cooled
- Includes tune-up kit
- Soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet
- Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist
- Standby mode for long no-use periods
- Two, 14 quart mix hoppers
- A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product
- Convenient recessed pull handles for ease in moving
- Manufacturer: Taylor
- Model: 791-33
- Serial: M3093138
- Voltage: 208-230
- Phase: 3
- Amps: 14
- Dimensions: 59"(h) x 20"(w) x 33"(d)
- Weight: 527 Lbs
This Used Taylor 791-33 Ice Cream Machine was tested by our refrigeration technician. The unit was plugged in and all electrical components were tested for shorts and frayed wiring, and fixed if any problems were found. Ice cream mix was added and the unit was turned on. This unit had its compressor tested and was brought down to the proper temperature. The augers and other moving parts were tested for consistency and then the unit was allowed to solidify the ice cream. The cleaning features were also tested. This Used Taylor 791-33 Ice Cream Machine passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)