True TSID-72-2 72" Single Duty Refrigerated Deli Case
Merchandise your fine deli sandwiches, meats, and cheeses without worry of spoiling or insect contamination with this Used True TSID-72-2 Deli Case. The deli case has a stainless steel countertop, Low-E double pane thermal glass front display, and self-closing rear doors that provide increased refrigeration retention while lowering energy costs. This Used True TSID-72-2 Deli Case is also known as: TSID722, 365407
Features & Benefits
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 38Ã‚Â°F to 40Ã‚Â°F (3.3Ã‚Â°C to 4.4Ã‚Â°C)
- Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated
- Cabinet is NSF-7 certified to hold open food product
- 21-5/8" deep stainless steel countertop
- Includes 2 full length wire shelves
- Manufacturer: True
- Model: TSID-72-2
- Serial: 2536523
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 8.9
- HP: 1/2
- Capacity: 24 Cu. Ft.
- Dimensions: 50-3/8"(h) x 72"(w) x 29-3/4"(d)
- Weight: 600 Lbs
This Used True TSID-72-2 Refrigerated Deli Case was tested by our refrigeration technician. This unit was plugged in and allowed to cool to operating temperature. The thermostat was monitored to make sure it stops correctly. It was then left on for multiple hours to make sure it can sustain that temperature. A pressure test was then done to check the lines for any leaks and were repaired if any were found. They also checked to see if there was any ice build-up or rust on the lines, evaporator or condenser. The gaskets, lights and doors were then checked to make sure they are all functioning properly. This Used True TSID-72-2 Refrigerated Deli Case passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair and restoration process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a discounted price. We guarantee the quality of our work with our industry-leading Burkett 90-Day Warranty.
(This warranty is not applicable for residential use.)