Vulcan VR5 36" Electric Griddle Top Range, Standard Oven
Tired of those griddles that just can't withstand a punch and leave your business hanging? Then this used Vulcan VR5 Electric Griddle Top Range is what you've been looking for. This Vulcan Griddle Top Range has independent thermostatic controls (175° - 550°F) every 12” that allows for zoned cooking of multiple items, unique oven design that has top and bottom heating element controls, accompanied with the main oven control (temp range 175°F - 550°F) to reach any oven foods desired state, and easy to clean stainless steel front.
Features & Benefits
- Each 12" section of the griddle operates an independent thermostatically controlled heat zone and indicator light allows you to cook different foods at different temperatures
- Griddle preheats in approximately 7 minutes
- Front and backside grease troths allow for quick, easy draining
- 6-3/4" backsplash
- 3-1/4" splash guard
- Griddle thermostatic controls every 12" (175° - 550°F)
- Thermostat control range of (200°F to 550°F)
- Make: Vulcan
- Model: VR5
- Serial: 481396670
- Volts: 208
- Phase: 3
- Griddle surface area: 35-1/2" x 24-1/4"
- Dimensions: 42-5/8"(h) x 36"(w) x 39"(d)
- Weight: 685 Lbs.
This used Vulcan VR5 Electric Griddle Top Range was tested by our in-house technicians. The unit was plugged in and all electrical components were tested for shorts and frayed wiring, and fixed if any problems were found. Additionally, this unit was left on and tested for several hours to ensure it can maintain the required temperatures. This used Vulcan VR5 Electric Griddle Top Range passed all quality control tests and is in good condition. The Burkett Used Equipment Product Guide provided is designed to prepare you to receive delivery, and to give you details about this specific model.
The Burkett Used Equipment Program is our proprietary repair, restoration, and reconditioning process. Our experienced technicians follow stringent quality control guidelines to ensure you receive a premium used product at a great value. We guarantee the quality of our work with an industry-leading 90-day parts and labor warranty. Note: This warranty is for commercial use only.