Vulcan VCCB25 25" Radiant Gas Charbroiler
The Vulcan VCCB25 Gas Charbroiler is a stainless steel build with heavy cast iron radiants and broiling grates, including 4" adjustable legs. A front grease drawer helps facilitate easy cleanup when not in use, along with reversible grates for different types of broiling. The Vulcan VCCB25 Gas Charbroiler is also known as: VCCB-25, VC-CB25
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough
- Full width front grease drawers
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants
- 5-1/4" wide sloped cast iron grates are reversible for "level" broiling or self cleaning. Cast in pitched grease trough in each grate blade provides fat run-off and controls flare-ups.
- One 14,500 BTU/hr burner for each broiler grate.
- Standing pilot ignition system
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards creating a "Cool Zone" in the grease drawer and drip areas.
- 4" adjustable legs
- _" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Make: Vulcan
- Model: VCCB25
- Gas: To be determined at Checkout
- BTU: 58,000
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- Conection size: 3/4"
- Dimensions: 25-1/4"W x 27-9/16"D x 14-3/4"H
Warranty Information for Vulcan VCCB25