Vulcan VCCB36 36" Radiant Gas Charbroiler
The Vulcan VCCB36 Gas Charbroiler is a small spacesaver broiler made to make the most of your area when making high quality food. Its grates are reversible to provide both a level broiling surface and a self cleaning surface depending on the product. The Vulcan VCCB36 Gas Charbroiler is also known as: VCCB-36 Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough
- Full width front grease drawers
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants
- 5-1/4" wide sloped cast iron grates are reversible for "level" broiling or self cleaning. Cast in pitched grease trough in each grate blade provides fat run-off and controls flare-ups.
- One 14,500 BTU/hr burner for each broiler grate.
- Standing pilot ignition system
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards creating a "Cool Zone" in the grease drawer and drip areas.
- 4" adjustable legs
- _" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Warranty Information for Vulcan VCCB36
- Make: Vulcan
- Model: VCCB36
- Gas: To be determined at Checkout
- BTU: 87,000
- Weight: 355 lbs.
- Dimensions: 36"W x 27-9/16"D x 14-3/4"H