Vulcan VCCB72 72" Radiant Gas Charbroiler
The Vulcan VCCB72 Gas Charbroiler is a heavy-duty broiler built to last and endure high-traffic areas, such as cafeterias, or industrial-sized kitchens. Its cast-iron grates are reversible to provide both a level broiling surface and a self cleaning surface depending on the product. The Vulcan VCCB72 Gas Charbroiler is also known as: VCCB-72
Features & Benefits
Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough
- Full width front grease drawers
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants
wide sloped cast iron grates are reversible for "level" broiling or
self cleaning. Cast in pitched grease trough in each grate blade
provides fat run-off and controls flare-ups.
- One 14,500 BTU/hr burner for each broiler grate.
- Standing pilot ignition system
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards creating a "Cool Zone" in the grease drawer and drip areas.
- 4" adjustable legs
- _" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Make: Vulcan
- Model: VCCB72
- Gas: To be determined at the time of the order
- BTU: 188,500
- Weight: 550lbs.
- Dimensions: 72"W x 27-9/16"D x 14-3/4"H
Warranty Information for VCCB72