Star 648TF Star-Max 48" Thermostatic Gas Griddle w/ 1" Plate | 113,200 BTU
The Star 648TF Gas Griddle provides quick response to surface changes with its throttling thermometers, ensuring the steel griddle surface remains evenly distributed with heat. This larger model is designed for more heavy-duty cooking in high volume operations. This griddle has a one-inch thick plate that can hold maximum temperatures longer and keep up with high volume grilling. Double wall, stainless-steel construction make this a durable unit that is easily cleaned. An enclosed bottom helps this unit hold in heat to ensure accurate temperatures and a cooler kitchen. This griddle is UL and CUL listed for your health and safety needs. The Star 648TF Gas Griddle is also known as: 648-TF
Features & Benefits
- UL & CUL listed
- Longer lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Stainless-steel double wall construction
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- Highly polished 1" thick polished steel plate for superior heat distribution, fast recovery and energy efficient operation.
- Custom designed 28,300 BTU aluminized U-shaped steel burner every 12" of cooking surface provide even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty, all-welded body construction with stainless steel front, bull nose and 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4" front grease trough and grease chute for easy cleaning.
- Gas convertible in the field conversion kit supplied. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to fit your countertop line-up requirements.
- Make: Star Manufacturing Inc.
- Model: 648TF
- Gas: NAT/LP - Field Convertible
- BTU: 113,200
- Weight: 330-Lbs.
- Dimensions: 48" (w) x 27-3/4" (d) x 15-1/2" (h)
- Grid Area: 996-sq. in.
Warranty Information for Star 648TF