If you need to change or cancel your order, please do so as soon as possible by following these steps:
- Click the "My Account" link at the top right hand side of our website to view your orders.
- Contact us if you need assistance via live chat or over the phone at 800-828-8564. Please be sure to have your order number ready.
PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to cancel any part of your order after it has been shipped, your item is considered a Return. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.
Return and Exchange Policy
Our goal is customer satisfaction. If you no longer need an item, you can take advantage of the Burkett 30 Day Return and Exchange Policy. Contact us by phone, email or live chat and let us help.
What you need to know about the Burkett 30 Day Return and Exchange Policy:
- Returns have a 20% restocking fee and a return shipping charge.
- Products must be returned in the unused condition which you received them and in original packaging.
- This return policy does not apply to custom or special order items.
- Returns and Exchanges must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
The Burkett 30 Day Return and Exchange Policy Process
- Contact Burkett Customer Care at email@example.com or 800-828-8564.
- The Burkett Customer Service Representative will provide the Return Authorization Number and instructions for processing and scheduling your return.
- The Return Authorization Number will remain active for 15 days. A refund in the original method of payment will be issued within five (5) business days of receiving the returned item. Additional processing time with the credit card company may apply.
- Exchange orders will be billed as a separate transaction.
If an item you ordered is listed by the manufacturer as out of stock, we will send you an out-of-stock email within 1 business day. If you have a time-constraint on your order please respond to the email and an Account Representative will work with you to find a solution. Also, feel free to contact us at 800-828-8564 to check stock on the items you're purchasing before your order is placed to ensure availability.