Ice−O−Matic CIM0430HA 435 lb. Air Cooled Half Cube Ice Machine Head
Enhance the flavor of both your blended and nonblended drinks with the help of the Ice-O-Matic CIM0430HA ice machine head. This is ice machine is an air-cooled unit that can produce up to 435 lbs. of half cubed ice. This unit is part of the elevation series which features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and simple one-touch controls for cleaning and sanitizing. Smart LED indicating lights provide the operator the ability to know the status of the machine and alert you when cleaning is required. A Universal Smart Harness control board is an added feature to help simplify installation and servicing by providing access to digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration. The unique dual exhaust system allows for flexibility when installing this unit as both the side and top of this unit expel hot air to prevent the potential of an obstructed vent. The Ice-O-Matic ice machine is perfect for any business needing to produce high-quality ice while keeping up with their business demands.
Features & Benefits
- Half Cube Ice Machine
- Elevation Series
- Air Cooled
- Built in Agion® ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitization and descaling
- Provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation
- Smart LED indicating lights to show machine status and when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies installation and servicing
- Unique dual exhaust system to allow for flexibility when installing unit
- Self-contained condenser
- Constructed from corrosion−resistant stainless steel
- cULus, NSF, CE, BPA Free
- ENERGY STAR®
- Manufacturer: Ice−O−Matic
- Model: CIM0430HA
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 11
- Production per day: 435 lb.
- Dimensions: 21"(h) x 30-1/4"(w) x 24-1/4"(d)
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- 3 Years Parts and Labor
- 5 Years Parts Compressor and Evaporator
- 7 Years Parts and Labor on evaporators w/ IOM filter program
- Purchase an Ice−O−Matic 3−in−1 water filter with your new Ice−O−Matic Cube Ice Machine, replace the filter every 6 months and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7−year parts and labor.