Manitowoc IDT0750WM Ice Maker Cube-Style
This Marine Model Ice Machine is built tough with a cupra-nickel condenser which protects from salt water damage. Also, safety is further improved with an isolation switch that immediately cuts power to the whole unit and completely sealed sides, back, and front. This high grade stainless steel unit is built to last through he rigors of a busy commercial kitchen.
*Bin sold separately*
Features of The Indigo Series
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Monitor your machine at all hours
- Digital Display - An industry first, displays all the information in an easy to read format.
- Active Clean - Saves time when cleaning with easy to access inside and food zones with rounded edges.
- Ice Assurance - Set the level of ice you need when you need it, perfect for fluctuating demand.
- Energy Management - Water quality sensors can reduce water consumption by 20%
- Service & Support - Easy access data makes it easy to diagnose the problem and have it fixed quickly.
Features & Benefits
- DuraTech Exterior with stainless clear coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Illuminated EasyRead Display for reminders and status updates
- Intelligent Diagnostics for 24 hr preventative maintenance
- Programmable Ice Production- On/Off, Volume, Level
- Removable parts for easy cleaning of foodzone
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- Produces up to 703 lbs. of ice per day
- Dice sized cubes
- Energy Star Qualified
- Manufacturer: Manitowoc
- Model: IDT0750WM
- Connectivity: Electric
- Voltage: 208-230
- Phase: 1
- NEMA 5-15P
- Production: 703 lbs./day
- Dimensions: 21.5"(h) x 30"(w) x 24.5"(d)
- Condition: New
- Weight: 194 lbs.
- 3 Years Parts
- 3 Years Labor
- 5 Years Evaporator
- 5 Years Parts Compressor
- 3 Years Labor Compressor